Step 1 : Please submit the following documents to Miss Sharon Chong at the ENVR general office Rm4412.
- Application for Program Transfer Form (Please click HERE to download)
- Copy of transcript (i.e. *HKUST, or other institutes)
- Copy of public examination results (i.e.,*HKCEE, *HKAL, *HKDSE) * Please print out from the UST Intranet.
Step 2 : An in-person consultation will be arranged upon receipt of your application.
- For successful applicants, the program transfer application form will be sent to ARRO directly by the division.
- A letter confirming approval will be sent to the applicant’ s corresponding address by ARRO.
Step 3 : After receipt of the confirmation letter from ARRO, the applicant should complete the Credit Transfer Form and submit it to Miss Sharon Chong at the ENVR general office in Rm 4412.
- Students should note that program transfer may cause a delay in their academic study progress.
- Normally, the transfer, if approved, will NOT take effect until the following term.
- The division will determine which course credits canl be transferred from the student’s former program to our program.
- For enquiries, please feel free to contact Miss Sharon Chong at the ENVR general office in Rm 4412.