The Intended Learning Outcomes of the EVMT program:
- Adopt an inter-disciplinary approach to tackle complex real-world problems.
- Communicate effectively with people of different levels and work areas.
- Transfer acquired knowledge to meet changes and challenges in different fields.
- Engage in activities that lead to impact of social improvement.
- Have the ability to create and innovate with divergent thinking.
- Demonstrate proficiency in their knowledge of advanced environmental technologies, environmental management practices and the interface between these technologies and society, business and policy.
- Formulate effective and innovative solutions to environmental problems by integrating and applying concepts from environmental technology, management and sustainable development.
- Understand professional responsibilities and ethical environmental standards and how to exercise them in roles of environmental leaders, policy makers and technical managers.